Day Trip to Rhodes from Marmaris
A holiday to Marmaris is hardly complete without a visit to Rhodes. A historic city located about an hour’s ride from Marmaris, the Rhodes expedition requires one day to complete. The summer months are the best time to go, and also the most convenient. Its is easy to find a well organized day trip to rhodes from marmaris , there is a constant supply of ferries that make daily trips from Marmaris to Rhodes.
To book a day trip to Rhodes from Marmaris, you must have a valid schengen visa. The tour starts with the shuttle buses, we will come and pick you up from your hotel in Marmaris , after a short journey to Harbor, you have to pass through passport control and then your sail to Rhodes will start with the speed catamarans, the journey hardly will take around 45 min up to 1 hour. Depending on the weather conditions then you will have a whole day free time in Rhodes.
Plenty Of Sites To Visit In Rhodes
During your day trip to Rhodes from Marmaris, you can enter the ancient walled city through any of the two gates – St. Paul Gate or Freedom Gate. Amid the ruins you can find wonderful pieces of architecture, such as the temple of Aphrodite, the Grand Master’s palace and the Archeological Museum. Marvel at the monuments from the Turkish era such as the Ibrahim Pasha Mosque, Suleyman Mosque and Aga Mosque.
Day Trip to Rhodes from Marmaris
Rhodes takes care of its visitors. The full length and breadth of the city is lined with shops where you can purchase souvenirs from. If the heat begins to get to you, walk into any of the cool gardens or cafes and while away some time. While the local cuisine is the same as the standard Turkish fare, there are some specialties you must sample here, such as the Musakka. Rhodes can be explored on foot or by taking a taxi around town. The taxis are not very inexpensive but can be still a preferred option.
Free Hotel Transfer at no Extra Cost
We are one of the best day trip organizers from Marmaris to the Rhodes. As we value our clients to the highest, we take utmost care of you. We provide you comfortable and convenient pick up – drop back services from the hotel you stay in Marmaris. By booking the Rhodes Tour Package with us, you already have on your side our quick, safe and easy hotel transfer services for free. With 300 days of pleasing sunshine, Rhodes awaits you to offer many a things you truly deserve. Prepare yourself to explore this wonderful and historic island.
No Need Pay Port Taxes
A short journey from the hotel will take you to the harbor, and after that you never have to wait for too long. Regular ferry rides are ready to take you from Marmaris to the historic Rhodes in less than an hour’s time. As our tour package is inclusive of the port taxes; you don’t have pay any extra fee at the port. A valid schengen visa will take you through the passport control with an ease. With our carefully organized one day Rhodes trip package we assure you a hassle free entry and exit through the port. Our well organized Rhodes trip package allows you to thoroughly enjoy the holiday and yet save time and money on your side.
Some Euro Currency Will Come in Handy
There is one thing we need to advice you in advance. Please ensure that you keep some Euro currency with you. The Rhode Island is on the Greek side and keeping some Euro notes will help while you pass through the customs control. Along with a valid schengen visa, a small tip of some Euro notes will certainly help you pass through the passport control at the harbor with an ease. With our carefully planned, tailor-made travel services you are sure to enjoy the Rhodes trip with us. The Rhodes with a long history, rich tradition, impressive beaches and such many more pleasing settings provides you with one of the most romantic atmospheres you will ever find across the globe. We are waiting to welcome you!
Read Also: Things To Do In Marmaris
- Upon arrival in Greece;All passengers over the age of five (5) must have an EU Compliant Vaccine Certificate OR a PCR Test Result done within the last 72 hours OR a Rapid Antigen Test Result done within the last 24 hours.
- Printed copy of EU compliant vaccination certificate which verifies that at least two doses of vaccine have been taken.Vaccination certificate’s acceptance criteria is as described below ;
- at least 2 doses of vaccination are required
- last dose should be taken at least 14 days or earlier than the travelling date,
- Travelling date should not be later than 270 days (9 months) as of the last dose’s date,
- Travellers whom got the reminder dose (3rd vaccination), have no time restriction.
- arecovery certificate valid for 180 days after its issue date. (Certificates must be issued 14 days after the first positive test result)
- Greece accepts vaccination cards issued by following non-EUMember countries ; Turkey, San Marino, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Vatican, North Macedonia, Georgia, Switzerland, El Salvador, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Iceland, Israel, Chinese Taipei, Lichtenstein, Lebanon, Morocco, Montenegro, Moldavia, Monaco, Norway, New Zealand, Ukraine, Uruguay, Panama, Cape Verde, Serbia, Singapore, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Faeroe Islands, Benin, Jordan.
Passengersare alwayssubject to an additional PCR or RAPID ANTIGEN TEST if the Greek authorities require.
Day Trip to Rhodes What Include
- Ferry ticket to Rhodes (Both ways)
- Port Taxes
- Hotel Transfer
Day Trip to Rhodes What Exclude
- All food options
- Personal expenditures
Day Trip to Rhodes Days & Time
Day Trip to Rhodes Price
Day Trip to Rhodes Itinerary
Day Trip to Rhodes Information