Let these things to do in Marmaris Turkey amaze you with its treasures
There are some places that never lose their charm no matter how many times you visit them. Marmaris in Turkey is one such place which has permanently found its place in the hearts of travelers. Most seasoned tourists visit this place once in their lifetime and promise to revisit as they never have enough of it.
Marmaris and its many things to do – lets create an itinerary
If you happen to talk to tourists who have visited Marmaris, you will get to hear one complaint against it. It offers too many options and most tourists feel confused to decide from where to start. However, you don’t have to worry about that. We are here to help you to get the best of Marmaris.
Whether you visit Marmaris for a week or a fortnight, your exploration must start from the beach.
• Yes, Marmaris is known for its beach. You can opt for sunbathing or strolling along the beach. There are plenty of bars, restaurants and cafes. You would love the ambience and just relax. Actually, if you are one of those people who do not want to follow any itinerary while traveling, Marmaris is ideal for you. You can just spend your days tasting the local food, taking naps or reading by the seaside.
• However, we would encourage you to move beyond the seashore and explore Marmaris. If beaches appeal to you, we would suggest visiting Iclemer. The Iclemer Beach is not only beautiful but also provides opportunities for fishing. You can also participate in other water sports if you love adventure.
• A walk down the Iclemer Beach is all that you need to rejuvenate your tired soul.
• Marmaris hosts several small villages and towns that you can visit and spend a day watching fishermen catching good hauls. You would definitely enjoy a lunch prepared by the locals and having it by the beach.
Let’s move on to some spectacular sites that have made Marmaris so popular to the tourists.
• Pamukkale is situated by the ruins of the Hierapolis City. White stalactites have formed spectacular castles, basins and pools. Pamukkale looks nothing less than a fairy land where the basins and cataracts are found clinging to the ridge.
A warm and soothing bath in the thermal waters is a must experience in Pamukkale.
• If history excites you, you should keep aside plenty of time to explore the Ancient City of Ephesus which was famous as a Roman City in Antiquity.
• You would love to see the House of Virgin Mary and the Temple of Artemis which is known as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
• The Rhodes also deserves a visit as well as the Cleopatra’s island. You can hear the footsteps of time as you roam around the great.
• The best thing about Marmaris is that you can visit all the nearby locations by taking day trips. Boat trips offer incredible opportunities to explore the sea and experience the marine life from very close quarters.
• Last but not the least; do not miss the jeep safari as it is full of thrills that you would love to remember when you go back home.
With all these Things to do in Marmaris Turkey and many more, you will never realize how time flies in Marmaris Turkey. As you leave the place, do so with a promise to come back again.